BLOG || ABOUT

Monday, November 10, 2008

Race results and 2009 calendar

In case you haven't noticed, I have started to post the results of all the races held near Chicago after Sept. 21, on the left column of Morning Roll.

I have also updated my calendar with all the events that the Illinois Cycling Association has scheduled already for 2009--the dates are still tentative, though.

And, to wrap up this administrative post, let me note that I have added three new blogs to by blogroll (see the right column): Ben Popper's (M-1, Rock Lobster), current leader of the Chicago Cross Cup, Jim Brody's (Pony Shop) and the Pony Shop Cyclocross blog itself. (Hat tip to Patrick for the latter.)

Correction: Ben Popper is not the leader of the Chicago Cross Cup. Hat tip to Joe Kallo for the heads up!

1 comment:

Julie said...

yeah, ben's only done 1 chi cross cup race. sorry!